If you would like to fix your crooked teeth and straighten your smile, you may not be sure where to start. Wondering if braces are right for you, or how to fix crooked teeth without braces or other treatments like Invisalign? Let’s explore the benefits of straightening your smile, your options for treatment, and more in this guide from Shiny Smile Veneers.
Reasons To Straighten Teeth
Wondering why so many people choose to fix crooked teeth? Correcting your smile can have a number of great benefits. Here are just a few of them.
- Boost your confidence – You can smile brightly and proudly, knowing that you’re putting the best version of yourself forward. You won’t have to hide your teeth around others when you smile, laugh, speak, or eat.
- Enjoy more opportunities in your life – A straight and beautiful smile can open a lot of doors in your personal and professional life alike. From impressing a job interviewer to making a great impression on a first date, you may find that straighter teeth lead to a lot of unexpected opportunities!
- Get a healthier mouth – Straight teeth are more than just cosmetic. Straightening your teeth can lead to a healthier mouth and bite position, leading to better long-term outcomes for your dental health.
How To Fix Crooked Teeth – Your Options For Teeth Straightening
Interested in fixing crooked teeth? Dentists offer a few different options that may be right for you depending on how crooked your teeth are and other factors.
- Braces – Braces use metal brackets and wires as well as rubber bands to shift the position of your teeth. Treatment usually takes 2-3 years, and can cost upwards of $5,000.
- Invisalign – Invisalign uses invisible clear plastic “aligners” to shift your teeth. They are invisible when worn, making this a more subtle treatment. Treatment usually takes 12-18 months, and is comparable in price to braces.
- Cosmetic dentistry – In some cases, cosmetic dentistry like dental bonding and veneers can be used to cover up slightly crooked teeth. This can be very expensive, though. Bonding costs $300 to $600 per tooth, and veneers can be up to $2,500 per tooth.
Wondering How To Fix Crooked Teeth Without Braces? Work With Shiny Smile Veneers!
At Shiny Smile Veneers, we can help you fix your crooked teeth – without requiring braces, Invisalign, or cosmetic dentistry from a dentist. Our snap on veneers can cover up crooked teeth at a fraction of the cost of other treatments.
You’ll pay just $570 for upper and lower veneers, or $370 if you only want an upper or lower veneer. For even more flexibility, you can split this into two payments, or multiple monthly payments.
No dental appointments are required, and it’s a totally painless process. Just shop online and buy an impression kit. We’ll send it right to your door, then you’ll take molds of your teeth and photos of your smile and send them back. Then, we’ll build your set of custom-fitted veneers in our dental lab, and send them to you in a few weeks.
After that, just pop in your snap on veneers whenever you want a beautiful, picture-perfect smile. They’re durable, long-lasting, and won’t change your lifestyle!
Don’t wait. If you can’t afford to fix your crooked teeth at the dentist or would just prefer a simpler, faster option, shop online with Shiny Smile Veneers – and feel free to contact us if you have any more questions about our snap on veneers.