Are Snap On Veneers Right For You?
There are a few different types of veneers to choose from if you want to restore your smile. Porcelain veneers are made and placed by a dentist, and are made of a strong, tooth-like ceramic material.
Resin veneers are similar and also must be placed by a dentist, but are made from a more affordable but less durable plastic resin. But at Shiny Smile Veneers, we specialize in snap on veneers.
These veneers are made from durable resin and snap over your existing teeth, improving your smile immediately – and best of all, they don’t need to be built by a dentist, which saves you time and money. Now let’s look at the pros and cons of snap on veneers from Shiny Smile Veneers.
The Pros Of Snap On Veneers
Wondering what the benefits of snap on veneers from Shiny Smile Veneers are? Here are just a few of them.
- Affordable treatment costs less than $600, with multiple installment plans available.
- Your veneers are ready for use as soon as they arrive at your door, giving you a confidence boost right away.
- No use of needles or removal of enamel is necessary, unlike with traditional porcelain or resin veneers.
- You get quick results since we offer a low turnaround time for building and shipping your custom veneers.
- Our veneers are faster, more affordable, and less invasive overall compared to permanent veneers.
The Cons Of Snap On Veneers
Snap on veneers may not be right for everyone. Here are a few drawbacks of this treatment to think about before you make your decision.
- The veneers may feel a bit uncomfortable or strange until you get used to having them in place over your teeth.
- By design, snap on veneers must be thinner than regular veneers to ensure they don’t add excessive bulk to your teeth or cause issues with your bite.
- Snap on veneers are not intended to be worn 24/7, and should be removed at night.
- The overall lifespan of snap on veneers is usually about 5 years. This is a long time compared to a treatment like teeth whitening, but is shorter than both resin and porcelain veneers.
- Some people may find that inserting and removing their veneers may become annoying over a long period of time.
Shop Now To Restore Your Smile With Veneers From Shiny Smile Veneers
We hope this list of the pros and cons of veneers at Shiny Smile Veneers has been helpful and informative. We’re proud to offer a solution that provides all of the benefits of traditional veneers without the permanent removal of your enamel – and at a fraction of the cost.
With our snap on veneers, you can get a brilliant, removable smile that will improve your appearance and confidence, cause little-to-no-discomfort, and will allow you to eat and drink your favorite foods. Shop now to get your custom-fitted veneers right away, or contact us if you have any further questions.