If you’ve lost a tooth due to tooth decay, gum disease, or a traumatic oral injury like a slip and fall or a car accident, you may be embarrassed about how you look.
Luckily, there are many tooth replacement options for missing teeth, such as temporary veneers from Shiny Smile Veneers. Get more information about your options for replacing missing teeth below, and see how we can help you restore your self-confidence.
Dental Procedures to Replace Missing Teeth
When it’s time to have your teeth replaced by a dentist, you’ll usually pick between a few different types of missing tooth replacement options, including the following:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants use a metal “post” that’s surgically implanted directly into your gums and jaw. This acts as an artificial “root,” and supports a single dental crown, which replaces your missing tooth permanently. Dental implants are expensive, but the most long-lasting and natural method of tooth replacement available at dental offices.
- Partial Dentures – Partial dentures use a metal-and-plastic framework to support one or more false teeth. The denture snaps onto your healthy teeth using metal clips that keep your false teeth in place. They are designed to last for years, and are a long-term solution for missing teeth.
- Flippers – Dental “flippers” are a subtype of partial dentures made of pink, gum-colored acrylic that holds one or more missing teeth. As opposed to partial dentures, which are a long-term solution for missing teeth, these are meant to be worn for only a few weeks, and are very easy to take out and clean.
- Tooth Supported Bridge – This missing tooth replacement option uses dental crowns that are placed on the two healthy teeth next to your missing tooth to support a false tooth (pontic), “bridging” the gap in your smile. This treatment can also be used to treat multiple adjacent missing teeth.
- Implant Supported Bridge – This type of treatment is similar to a tooth supported bridge, but instead of using healthy teeth to support the bridge, it uses two dental implants. This is a good option if you are missing 3+ adjacent teeth in a row.
To learn more about each one of these treatments and to find out which is the best long-term option for replacing your missing teeth, you should contact an experienced dentist near you. With the help of a qualified dentist, you can explore each missing tooth replacement treatment in more detail, and make sure you choose the right option for your budget, oral health, and personal preferences.
Why Use Clip on Veneers as a Temporary Replacement
In addition to the above options for replacing your missing teeth, you also have the option of using temporary veneers from Shiny Smile Veneers to cover up your missing tooth temporarily.
For example, if you want more time to decide between a dental implant and a dental bridge for your missing tooth, clip on veneers from Shiny Smile Veneers can help you feel more confident about your smile and your appearance by covering up your missing tooth temporarily.
Our veneers are affordable, require no visits to the dentist, and cover up your entire upper arch, lower arch, or both arches of teeth – all for a cost that’s much lower than traditional veneers and dental treatments.
Whether you’re missing one tooth or multiple teeth, Shiny Smile Veneers are an ideal option for short-term, temporary tooth replacement before you see a dentist for a long-term solution.
So don’t wait, and don’t fret about the embarrassment of missing teeth any longer. Shop online for temporary veneers from Shiny Smile Veneers, and make sure you look your best.