If you’ve ever looked in the mirror and wished your smile was straighter, brighter, whiter, or just generally more dazzling, you’re not alone! About 7 in 10 Americans say they feel self-conscious about their teeth, so it’s no wonder the veneer business is booming.
What exactly are veneers, though, and what are the different types? Simply put, veneers are thin shells attached to the front of teeth to give them a more desirable shape or color. There are several different types of veneers:
- Traditional veneers — these are permanent veneers that require that teeth are ground down past the enamel in order to be properly bonded.
- Temporary veneers — also referred to as clip in or snap on veneers, these require no grinding down or anesthesia whatsoever, and they’re very comfortable for daily wear.
- Full veneers — someone has full veneers if they choose to wear veneers that cover all of their teeth.
- Partial veneers — these generally only cover the most visible teeth, such as the front eight, rather than a person’s whole mouth.
- Porcelain veneers — a type of traditional veneer, porcelain simply refers to the material that the veneers are made of, and it’s by far the most expensive option.
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
It should come as no surprise given how many different types of veneers are available that cost can vary dramatically.
Traditional porcelain veneers can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $2,500 for a single tooth; even laminate veneers, which are a bargain by comparison, can still cost between $324 and $1,721 per tooth.
Snap on veneers, on the other hand, cost as little as $570 for a full set of top and bottom veneers.
What Is The Best Option?
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right type of veneers, but if you’re looking to balance affordability, appearance, and comfort, then there’s simply no beating snap on veneers.
Shiny Smile Veneers makes it as easy to get veneers of your own. Simply order online, and we’ll deliver your veneers right to your door—there’s no need to see a dentist, and you’ll still get all the benefits of long-lasting veneers that are custom fit to your teeth.
Try Snap on Veneers Today!
We know how important it is to feel confident about your smile, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with return and refund policies. Feel free to see what our happy customers have to say! When you’re ready to invest in your happiness, shop our snap on veneers.
Still have questions? Be sure to check out our FAQ page to see the most commonly asked questions about our veneers.