A beautiful smile helps boost your self-confidence and self-esteem. But a chipped tooth caused by dental trauma or just the wear & tear of biting and chewing can negatively affect your smile. Wondering how to hide a chipped tooth? Get all the details you need about chipped tooth repair below, and find out which option may be right for you.
What Are My Chipped Tooth Repair Options From A Dentist?
Dentists offer a variety of chipped tooth options, typically including:
- Filling – Fillings use a dental composite to reshape and restore teeth affected by cavities and deep chips.
- Bonding – Bonding is similar to fillings and may be done alongside filings. It uses a resin material to reshape and cover up the chip in your tooth, restoring your appearance.
- Dental crown – Crowns or “caps” are shells of porcelain that fit over your chipped tooth, covering it up all the way down to your gum line. They’re usually used to restore teeth with very large chips.
- Veneers – A veneer is sort of like a crown, but it only covers up the front of the tooth instead of the entire tooth, so this treatment is used for less severe chips. They are typically made of a composite material or porcelain ceramic materials.
- Root canal therapy – This may be needed if you have a very large chip that’s causing a tooth infection. In this treatment, the tooth is opened up to remove the infected material. Then, the tooth is cleaned, sanitized, and covered with a filling or crown, depending on the situation.
All of these treatments have their own pros and cons, but must be delivered by a dentist. Depending on the chipped tooth repair option you choose, you may need to spend 2-3 appointments or more at the dentist, and spend thousands of dollars on treatment.
Wondering if there are any cheaper chipped tooth options? Shiny Smile Veneers can help! With our clip on veneers, you can hide a chipped tooth for less, and enjoy a brighter smile without spending thousands on treatment.
Clip On Veneers – An Alternative To Chipped Tooth Repair From A Dentist
Our clip on veneers are made from special dental resin, and are designed to fit over your natural teeth perfectly, replacing them with a full set of bright, shiny, and perfectly-shaped teeth. This makes clip on veneers from Shiny Smile Veneers a great option for chipped tooth repair.
Shiny Smiles clip on veneers are also affordable, costing just $570 for upper and lower veneers, or $370 for a single upper or lower veneer. We also offer payment plans over two installments or monthly installments to ensure you get the care you need without breaking the bank.
No dentist appointments are required, and the process is fast and simple. Shop online for veneers, get an impression kit sent to your home, take some molds and images of your teeth, and send the kit back – then we’ll build your new veneers and send them to you in just a few weeks!
Order Your Veneers Online Today – Get Chipped Tooth Repair For Less!
If you’re interested in inexpensive chipped tooth options, Shiny Smile Veneers is the best choice. Shop online to order your custom veneers right away, or contact us if you have any questions about the process.